Commercial Gas Engineer
We are looking to recruit an experienced full-time Commercial Gas Engineer to join a well-established and highly regarded company based in Huddersfield working across the various regions. Travel required. Working on all types of gas appliances.
MAP Mechanical Ltd is a privately owned limited company and was established over 40 years ago formally B’s Plumbing and Heating. We have a team of various experienced and dedicated engineers who are directly employed and specialise in the repair and planned maintenance of all types of systems within the Commercial, Domestic and industrial sectors.
- Planned preventative maintenance of commercial heating and hot water appliances including but not limited to Boilers, Water Heaters, Air Heaters,
- Reactive repairs and breakdowns
- Working as part of a close and supportive team
- Comply with statutory Health and Safety requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in commercial reactive repairs and PPM
- Relevant domestic and commercial gas safe qualifications
- Highly motivated and customer-focused
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good timekeeping and PDA literate (Training provided)
- A can-do attitude
- Pragmatic working processes basic electrical knowledge
WE WILL PROVIDE:
- Company sign written van with fuel card
- Full branded uniform and PPE
- All required power tools and equipment to fulfill the role
- An ongoing Training and Development programme will also be provided
- Standard 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4:30pm standardly with overtime opportunities.
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Hourly rate (based on experience) paid monthly
- Company Pension
- Current Gas Safe registration both Domestic & Commercial,
- Oil, LPG & Catering (Not essential as training can be provided)
- IPAF & PASMA (Not essential as training can be provided)
For more information please confirm your interest along with your up-to-date CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer
**No Agencies Please**
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year