Qualified Oil Service/Breakdown Engineer
An opportunity exists for a Qualified Oil Service/Breakdown Engineer to join the company. Duties include regular boiler servicing and attending to breakdowns, pre tenant checks and commissioning and installation of new oil boilers, installation of oil lines and associated equipment.
MAP Mechanical Ltd is a privately owned limited company and was established over 40 years ago formerly B’s Plumbing and Heating. We have a team of various experienced and dedicated engineers who are directly employed and specialise in the repair and planned maintenance of all types of systems within the domestic and commercial sector operating throughout West Yorkshire and wider areas.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in reactive repairs and PPM
- Relevant OFTEC qualifications
- Highly motivated and customer-focused
- Full UK driving license
- Good timekeeping and PDA literate (Training provided)
- A can-do attitude
- Pragmatic working processes basic electrical knowledge
- Professional qualification/accreditation including OFT10-101, OFT10-102D, OFT10-105E, OFT10-600a. LPG qualified preferred. Renewables experience advantage.
WE WILL PROVIDE:
- Company signwritten van with fuel card
- Full branded uniform and PPE
- Tablet with workplace app to assist with job management
- All required power tools and equipment to fulfill the role
- An on-going training and development programme will also be provided
- Standard 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4:30pm with overtime opportunities.
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Hourly rate (based on experience) paid monthly
- Company Pension
For more information please confirm your interest along with your up-to-date CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer
**No Agencies Please**
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent